"Do you have a prophetic word for me?"

Last night I needed a ride home having put my car in the shop. I asked a Muslim man if he could give me a ride and he agreed. As is very normal, he asked me if I was a Muslim. I proceeded to tell him that there is really no comparison between our faiths. As a Christian, I am sure I am going to heaven, I have a relationship with God wherein He speaks to me, I can heal the sick, cast out demons and prophesy to others. I shared with him that I have seen deaf ears opened, the blind see, the lame walk and many other miracles.

He proceeds to tell me that he is almost completely deaf in his right ear. I told him that I would like to get together this coming week and pray for God to heal his deaf ear. He asked me, "Do you really think you can heal my ear?" I told him a little bit about faith at that point.

He then asks, "Do you have a prophetic word for me"? I told him that I would ask the Lord and when he dropped me off I would tell him if I did. While we drove the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for his back and I had further revelation that it was related to a skin condition. As we neared the end of our ride, I asked him if he had this problem/condition. Rather shocked he said that he did. I told him that "the Lord had revealed that to me because He wants to heal you". Of course, it helped my faith and his tremendously. He had hoped for some prophetic word about his business in the future, but the Lord instead revealed His priorities in this man's life.

Finally, I encouraged him to call me this next week so we could get together and see some healings. I trust that the word of knowledge for his back and the prospect of receiving his hearing back in his ear will be enough to ensure he calls.

Comments