The Voice

In the beginning was the Word. . . For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son. . .
In the last few weeks, the Lord has turned up responsiveness to the Kingdom. To begin with, one person complained of an aching shoulder. I explained to them that oftentimes these kinds of pain are connected to emotional difficulties or unforgiveness. A close friend was then able to pray for them and within two days the pain was gone. It should also be noted that this person's shoulder had been hurting for weeks and the doctors only recommended pain-killers.
Another person called the same close friend because they were aware of hatred in their life. My friend was able to pray for them as well and they received more freedom as the Spirit touched their heart.
Yet another person began asking some pentetrating questions about the nature of the Kingdom. Two close friends were able to share very clearly with them. Their openness and hunger was off the charts.
I, too, shared the stage, so to speak, with DJ this past Friday. I presented the keys to hearing God's voice as taught to me by Mark Virkler. I've been practicing these keys more and more. Once we tune into His voice, we can really speak prophetic, life-giving words to others.
So, prior to going to this service, I prayed and tuned into the voice of the Lord. From this flow, I received the name Robert or Roberto. I also received "carpal tunnel syndrome," the name Helena, and pain in the left shoulder. There were some other things I received as well, but for the purposes of this story, I'll limit it to these. Once at the church, I gave these words and it turned out that there was indeed a Robertito and his left shoulder was hurting as well as some other pains. I was able to minister to him for quite some time as the Lord downloaded pieces of his destiny into my mind. I also prayed for some other people who claimed to have felt heat in their bodies. The other two people on our team experieced similar testimonies and one even said that the Lord knocked down three out of four of the people she prayed for. Another visitor to our team, a person from a non-charismatic denomination, testified that one of the people she had prayed for claimed to have felt electricity going through their body.
We need to remember that it was for love that the Lord sent His Son into the world. As theologically sound it may be to articulate His mission to the earth as one that sastisfied Divine justice, we must not lose sight of His present re-sending, re-incarnation through the Church by means of the Spirit for love. It was for love He came, it was for love the Spirit was sent, it is for love we go.

Comments