"Let her pray, let her pray"

The night before we went to the mall for our "ladies destroying the works of the devil outreach", I wasn’t even praying and my lower left leg started hurting really badly – since nothing is wrong with my leg, I knew it must be a word of knowledge. I was bit nervous because my previous attempts to do prophetic evangelism hadn’t gone very well.

God is so good because right as I get out of the elevator at the mall, the first thing I see is a woman on crutches with a bandage on her lower left leg. It was so obviously God that I didn’t even hesitate but went right up to her. She was quite nervous, but I told her about how I had gotten the word of knowledge the night before. Her two friends encouraged her and said, “Let her pray, let her pray”. After a bit we asked her if she had felt anything, and she said she was feeling heat. She was obviously moved and overwhelmed by the whole encounter.

Comments