Sexual addiction exposed

On a recent ministry trip, I received an impression about a man with a sexual dysfunction. The way it came to me, it seemed to me that this was a purely physical (biological) infirmity. I shared this at a meeting to which our team was invited, and said that Jesus wanted to heal that issue in someone's life. At the end, two men separately came up to me. The first one said that he was in the grip of a sexual addiction. The second was currently involved in an adulterous affair. Each one felt that my word had spoken to them - so even though my impression had been somewhat inaccurate (the problem was with the heart, not the body!) , the message was still true that Jesus wanted to heal this painful (and shameful) issue. Jesus delivered me from addictive behaviour of a sexual nature, so I know that freedom from this bondage is not only possible but our inheritance! I was able to speak words of hope, deliverance and restoration over these men.

Comments