Kingdom encounters 'on the road'

We have been traveling and I have been asking the Lord to speak and give us opportunities to prophesy and pray for the sick.

My wife, Desert Princess, has been moving powerfully in the word of knowledge for healing. She received several clear words in a meeting she was hosting and saw several physical healings. I on the other hand have been misfiring quite a bit in the past 10 days with the word of knowledge - I have approached a number of people with words I thought I had received and haven't been having too much success - humility lessons is what I call it!! I will keep swinging until I start getting hits again.

At a wedding I was at this past week, I did get a word for a chest problem that a man sitting at my table had and he was healed after prayer!! Also, while having a prayer walk on the beach I saw a man fishing. I asked the Lord if there was something He wanted to say to the man and the Lord said to me, "He is a singer". I approached him and asked him if he was a singer. Intially he said, 'no' because he thought I was asking about his profession. Then he said he used to sing in a Gospel Choir! I told him that the Lord wanted him to 'keep singing'. He was encouraged - which is one of the primary purposes of the Gift of Prophecy. I was encouraged too.

In the coming few days, we will be spending alot of time on the streets praying for the sick - keep an eye on the blog - the testimonies are coming!

Comments

  1. you aren't the only one who feels like they have been striking out a lot on words of knowledge. oh well, as you said, if I keep swinging, I'll be bound to hit one eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment