Healing Miracle in the Donut shop

Did you know than when the owner of a donut shop gets radically healed, you most likely get free donuts?

This morning while on a prayer walk, I went to my favorite donut hang out and overheard a customer asking the owner "what happened to your arm"? She described a nightmare situation wherein an elderly male with dementia attacked her in the assisted living home she works in for her 2nd job. He pulled her arm way up behind her back and threw her to the ground. She was in obvious pain with little ability to move her arm/shoulder without extreme discomfort.

I offered to pray and we went to the back of the shop - she seemed more comfortable than in public. I prayed the 1st time and about 1/2 the pain left and she was able to lift the arm with alot less pain.

As I heard her still describe to her customers the lingering problem, I knew I had to pray again. Jesus NEVER left anybody 50% better - and I was determined to 'accurately represent Him' this morning.

We went back into the back for the 2nd time of prayer and after praying again, we were about 85% pain-free. She was quite encouraged and so was I. However, we still had 15% to go. She said there was a 'clicking' in her back when she moved the arm. Since there is 'no clicking' in the Kingdom of Heaven, I went after that and as a word of knowledge began to come into my shoulder-blade region where her pain was, the Lord completely healed this dear woman.

At this point, we always have the most fun. She began to say, "It's a miracle, It's a miracle! What did you do? How did you do that?" She was the most thankful person I've seen in a while - she just kept moving her arm in disbelief. She says, "Where's my son (who was manning the counter up front), I need to tell him what happened".

I got to clearly explain that Jesus, who is God, showed up to touch you this morning. I emphasized His Divinity, because one of her children is a Jehovah's Witness. I made the point that Jehovah's Witnesses CAN'T heal the sick!!!

As I tried to leave, she began to load up a box full of donuts for me to take. I said "No", but she insisted. My daughter is now actively giving all the donuts away at her lemonade stand - freely we receive, freely we give. We freely give the Kingdom and I guess we also must freely give the donuts away.

Comments