Knee condition revealed through a word of knowledge

As I acted as a "catcher" for a husband/wife ministry team, I kept getting a word of knowledge for a left knee problem. Since I would move along with the couple as they ministered, catching anybody who might hit the deck, I figured it was for one of them.

I then approached the wife afterwards and asked if she or her husband had a left knee condition - she said, "Yes, my left knee was really bothering me last night". I prayed briefly, and then a few minutes later I had my wife and a number of people from our Church lay hands on her and really go after the healing. We don't know the outcome yet because it wasn't hurting when we prayed, but we know that God doesn't give words of knowledge for our entertainment - they represent His Kingdom priorities at the moment.

Comments