3 Iranian muslim men healed

During a conference, I met 3 curious Iranian muslims. They didn't understand much of what was being said, but they saw people being touched powerfully by God. One of them had a seriously deformed leg and was obviously open to a miracle.

I couldn't communicate very well with them, but I asked if they had any pain in their bodies that needed healing.

The first man said he had a knee problem. I laid my hands on his knee, asked God's Kingdom to come and he was healed.

The second man had an arm problem. I had been getting a fairly strong word of knowledge earlier about the very area that was bothering him. I laid my hands on his arm and his arm was healed.

Finally, the third man had chest pain and after prayer he was healed as well.

Even though these men couldn't understand what was being said, they were back for the evening meeting and seemed to have brought a bunch of their muslim friends. I guess their healings sparked their friends' interest.

As they head back to Iran, we are praying they will seek out Christians who will be able in their own language to explain that it was a God of love who touched their bodies in healing.

Comments