prayer for an emirati muslim woman after a word of knowledge

this past week, I got the opportunity to partner with my wife, Desert Princess, to release the Kingdom into the life of a muslim woman. while walking through a crowded marketplace, I got a word of knowledge for someone with a shoulder problem. When I am around alot of people, I usually ask the 1st person who I notice after i get the word, and in this case it was a muslim woman in a shop.

I told my wife about it and said, "I think that woman has a shoulder problem, do you want to check it out"? (she actually hates it when I do that - unless it works out!).

Anyway, she approached the woman and asked her if she had a problem in her shoulder which she did. Desert Princess got to pray for this woman with Eastern Princess and also Dark Horse. They were also able to share about the Lord with her.

There was no noticable difference at the time of prayer in the woman's shoulder, but since God doesn't give us words of knowledge for our entertainment, we know that the Kingdom was released and will not return void!!

Comments