Still Contending

Today I went to the dentist. On the way, I started thinking about getting some words for the dentist. For some reason, I was hesitant, but I told the Lord that if He reminded me to ask for words while in the chair, I would. So, a few minutes later and the dentist is cleaning my teeth. I remember I was supposed to ask for words. I started asking and got the impression that she had two boys and that one of them had an eye problem. I told the Lord that if these words were from Him, confirm it. I asked the dentist if she had any kids and she said, "Yes, two." I started to get nervous. I asked if they were boys or girls and she said, "Girls." I breathed a sigh of relief and let her keep cleaning. Some days, I'm more chicken than others.

I thought I would tell this little anecdote because I thought it might encourage some people out there who are trying to live the supernatural lifestyle, but find themselves missing it a lot. Keep going!

Comments