On the Road

While DJ and I were traveling, we were able to minister to a few people as we were out and about. At one place, we were talking to a lady who I got some specific words for. I felt like she was good with kids and that she had had a hard time in school because it was difficult for her pay attention. As we were ministering to her, another lady came and I saw a picture of a horse for her. She said that as a kid she used to go to her grandfather's who had horses. I also got a word for her left knee that she confirmed was on as well. After a few hours, we were leaving and got into a conversation with a guy from North Africa. I felt like there was someone who had betrayed him within the past two weeks. He thought for a second and nodded his head. I told him that God had shown this to me, but he was certain I knew it "from his eyes." I laughed a little and told him that was impossible.

At another time, I felt like this one guy was good with his hands-- turns out he was a magician. I guess that one was on.

I also got to meet with some of my old friends and impart some of what I received through the laying on of hands. A wise person once told me, "If you want to increase in what you've got, give it away."

Comments