Three Year Old Releases the Kingdom in Restaurant!

Last night, my family and I were in a restaurant and we noticed that the female manager was limping. I asked about her condition and she told us it was from arthritis. It was a good time right then, but after dinner as we were paying, my wife asked if it would be ok for us to pray for her. She agreed and with kids in tow, we started praying for her. We didn't pray long, and at the end of our prayers, my wife asked my oldest son (3) to come pray for the lady. He walked up and said, "Shooba." The lady then stood up, smiled a little and said that it was feeling better. We asked her if we needed to pray some more, and she insisted it was better, but her face was giving us mixed messages. Over the next few minutes, however, she started testing her knees some more and her face got brighter and her smile got bigger until it was registering that "something really happened to me" look. She was even running around the restaurant and jumping up and down.

Now, I'm not sure if the Lord released the healing at my prayer or at my wife's, but I have a sneaking suspicion it was that little voice saying "shooba" that brought Heaven down.

Comments