Moroccan woman finally declares her faith in Jesus.

My Moroccan friend has been drawn to to Jesus for several years now - in the past couple of years, she and her husband have had many encounters and have come to us for prayer many times. We were "sure" where she was at - but we suspected:)

A couple of days ago she was hungry because she found out we had guests who do miracles, and she showed up at our house to meet them. She always knows that our “guests” are special having met many of them before.

Two of the women visitors, one American and one European both had prophetic words for her. They came and began to prophesy as I translated the words into Arabic. All of the prophetic words were almost exactly what has been prophesied over her before! (God confirming His previous words!)

She was very excited. She said, “I’m so glad I came”. While she was so excited about what Jesus was saying to her that “He was the way, the truth and the life”, I asked her what she was thinking about this? We had suspected that she was more or less a secret believer, but in some way was still holding onto Islam in some way. I wanted to know what she was – a Christian or a muslim. She understood my question and said, “you don’t know?, you can’t feel it from heart”? And I said, “I want to hear it from your mouth!”. And then she said with a huge smile, “You know”! I threw my arms around her.

It is incredible what impact prophetic words have on the lives of 'pre-Christians'. Even though we knew that our friend at some level already believed in Jesus albeit 'quietly', it was again prophetic ministry that God used to push her forward - this time for her to declare/confess that faith.

What a day we are living in!

Comments