Waiter, I'll have some shooba

Last night, my wife and I were eating in a restaurant and I got a word for our waiter's left shoulder. After dinner, (because, let's face it, you want to give words at the end of the dinner in case you're wrong and then it's not awkward the whole time you're eating) I asked him if he had a left shoulder problem. He looked surprised and then said, "Are you ready to see this?" He then pulled back his shirt and showed us where his left collarbone had been screwed back together. He looked at me and asked how I knew about it. I told him that God told me and that we wanted to pray for him. After he finished up his duties, my wife and I prayed for him and did a little prophesying over his life. We didn't see the screws disappear, but he said that words were on and that he could feel tingling in his shoulder where I had had my hand.

Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 16, 2008

    I love your blog! It stirs my faith. Please continue to share the gospel with people through the prophetic and the miraculous. Praise God for what He is doing through you. Please check out my blog where I document miracles on the streets, primarily in my home town of Dudley England. I will pray for you, and have saved your blog. I look forward to reading it regularly. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment