when the veil is 'thin' - from healings to visions!

when I got back from my trip to a neighboring country, I was truly spent. I wasn't so physically tired, but emotionally and spiritually I just felt like I was depleted. However, even as I walked through the doors of my home we had a meeting that was about to begin and a house full of visitors. I really felt like I had little to offer.

What happened over the next couple of hours was one of the most powerful meetings I can remember having - the words of knowledge were coming in such a flow that I was taken back. I will attempt her to paint a picture of what it was like.

As I said, I was totally spent - I felt like I would be more of a bystander in this meeting, just trying to get recharged and filled up. All I was wanting to do was to get lost in the worship - but literally as a group of first time visitors walked through the door, words of knowledge began to come - for an arm condition, for a back and neck condition. We prayed for two of the visitors (one who was a former muslim) and pain began to leave their bodies. Both of women's arms were healed. The Lord began to touch the back problems - one felt the sensation of cold. We are still waiting to hear the outcome.

Faith and expectation began to well up inside me - it didn't matter how I was personally feeling, the Lord wanted to move and I wanted to join Him! Literally as I put on some worship music, I felt the Lord totally fill me up and renew my spirit in like a matter of minutes. I was filled and ready to spill! After a few more songs, we began to pray for and prophesy over our guests - here is a little of what happened.

One of our guests, from Scotland, wanted prayer but didn't want to mention what she needed prayer for - she wanted the Lord to show us. I got a word of knowledge about a stomach/abdominal problem. That was it - lower abdominal pains. She began to feel burning and tingling. The next day she felt better and her friends said the color had returned to her face. The Lord was revealing and then dealing with the conditions of His people. My son, JD, was also moving in the prophetic. Just to show you the kind of evening it was - while we were praying for our Scottish friend, he says "I just see the word BRAVEHEART over you". My son has NEVER seen the movie, didn't know the woman was from Scotland and has never heard the phrase before.

Another couple came for prayer and the Lord gave me word of knowledge about a jaw problem while we were praying for the wife. She had been having a problem in the very location the Lord had shown.

We had seen a number of accurate words of knowledge and healings resulting. There was a constant prophetic flow. I just had a level of faith for further encounter and felt impressed to invited two our guests - Arab women (one was the former muslim) to come for special prayer to go into visions.

This may sound strange to some - but my question is "what does Acts 2 teach us to expect in the 'last days'? Dreams and visions are to become more common and widespread. Our experience has been that when we ask, the Lord is faithful to send what He promised he would!

We first prayed for one of the ladies who began to have an encounter with God where He came alongside her and took her left arm and was walking with her. As I was praying for her, I sensed the Lord take her arm and what she described was exactly what I sensed prophetically the Lord was doing. She didn't go into a vision at that point (but she did later!)

Next we prayed for the former muslim lady, whose name means "salvation" (little did her muslim parents know how prophetic they were being when they named their daughter). The Lord gave her an amazing vision almost immediately. It was the very first time she had had anything like that happen to her. It was so interesting because the her vision was very similar to a vision that the Lord had given to a Moroccan muslim friend of mine a couple of years earlier.

While we continued the minister to "Salvation", the other Arab lady finally has the vision we were asking for earlier. She too was taken into a dramatic experience.

What a meeting it turned out to be! It truly felt like the veil between the realm of heaven and earth was unusually thin on that night.

Comments