"Chill & Spill"

I was out with one of my friends the other day, at a beauty shop since she wanted to get some stuff from there. We were in for couple of minutes and she picked up what she wanted to get. After that i went to men's section to check out some perfumes and as i was doing that i felt a word of knowledge for the area around the waist and belly. I then approached two ladies (Filipino)who worked there and asked the first women if she had a pain in that part of the body. She said "no" and asked me why? I then explained that God reveals people's pain so He can heal them. I asked her if her friend had any problem with that part of the body and she said yes. So i began talking to the women with the pain and asked her myself, and she responded asking why? I explained to her the same thing and she was began asking questions like "how did God show you that"? She mentioned to us that she had tumors and had done some kind of operation, something like that. Anyways i told her if she would give a minute my friend would just place her hands on her and God would heal her. So we went to the side and my friend began to pray for healing in "Jesus" name and she began getting words of knowledge about the women's personal life, such as her guy and struggle with finances going on in his life etc. She agreed with the words completely. I asked her what she felt during the prayer, and she said she felt heat etc. She seemed to have no knowledge of God (i felt that she had barely any belief in God).  But after the encounter i bet she had no room for doubts!!! I spoke about the living Jesus to her and we urged her to spend time praying and reading the word! Talk about just chilling and spilling! We had no intention of ministering in any form, we just went to buy somethings and was hanging out but i guess the Lord loves to just have His way at all times! Praise God!

Comments