just discovered muslim man healed from 1 year ago!

about a year ago, I had gone to a coffee shop and had gotten a word of knowledge for a Pakistani muslim man who worked there. I had prayed for him (which I remember doing) but at the time nothing had happened.

last night I was in the same place and asked a man if he had a wrist problem (I was getting another word of knowledge). Then he says, "you prayed for me and my leg was healed". That was the first I had heard about the miracle.

This story illustrates a powerful truth - we keep praying for lots of people and often we don't see immediate results. We sow widely and leave the results with the Lord. Every now and then, He lets us sees what has happened. Heaven is going to be an amazing place because we will discover ALL that God did - even when we thought nothing had happened!

Comments