channeling Gods healing power in my place of work


It fills me (Praise) with extreme joy when the Holy Sprit uses me to touch people at my workplace I look for any opportunity that He may lead me into…in fact me (and my husband) insure that it is a part of our daily pray points…that I be granted favor in my work place…for it is only thru His favor that I receive the opportunity to pray for my managers and collogue introducing them to the love of Jesus.

A few days ago as I was meeting with one of the finance manager's (a hindu) I sensed a word of knowledge for pain in the left arm. I asked him if he had any pain in the said place… his reply was no. he did describe however that he had pain in his knees as a result of a accident he had recently and there was according to him possibility of a hairline facture …I prayed…Holy Sprit touched him…he felt better…we were interrupted by an call he had to make….he said that he an appointment with a doctor for an x ray….i will be following up with him …..

 A little later as I was at the copy machine I sensed the arm problem again I asked one of the office boys ramesh (a hindu) if he had an arm problem he said yes… I prayed in Jesus name…his pain left… he started giving glory to God with me….

As I turned to leave I received a word of knowledge for a back pain I asked the copy machine service man (a hindu)  …he said yes he had met with an accident 8yrs ago and I asked him does he have pain in the back…at that time… he said yes… I prayed…the Holy Sprit healed and the pain left…he than showed me his hand which had steel inside…. I asked the Lord heal him and prayed that all the steel will melt inside his hand and that every defect in his hand will leave in Jesus name….he was so happy and grateful he promised that he would stand in fate that as his back was healed so will his hand ….

A little later I sensed a word for chest pain…I found one of the other office boys (a muslim) had it…i prayed for him he felt the pain leave….

Now seeing these things happen the another office boy (muslim) asked me if i could prayer for him as he had back pain for many months so I prayed…and God touched healing him …..and we gave glory to Jesus together

Some time latter as I was working at my desk one of the managers in my division (a arabic musilim)passed by I asked him whether he had problem in his ear…he dint reply but quizzed me why I was asking….i  told him that God shows us the pain of people… we pray and God heals…he said that he dint and left…after some time he comes back and said that he had problem and that he lied…but to catch me off guard he asked me to specify the ear…. I smiled and said the right one…. he now looked at me in fear …I calmed him down and told him that it not about me but it's all about God and His healing power…it was when he was 10 years old or so that he had an accident which left him with partial hearing… I prayed and blessed him…..he said that he would get back to me in a day or two and let me know the difference…I know he surely will.

 I praise God for all that he does and for the things that He is yet to do….for the joy of me being present as a witness and being used as an instrument of  His healing glory and love which he continues to release into people lives thru every available channel.


Comments