Egyptian Muslim felt the presence of God & accept Jesus as Lord & Savior...

Last Friday I went with one of my revivalist his name VN to pray for one Egyptian guy who lives in a Muslim country in the middle east & VN he prayed for him many times but he don't know Arabic & this guy had leprosy in his skin so I start sharing the love of Jesus for him & how he loves him that he sent us to him so I asked him if he has pain in his left knee because I was got this word of knowledge earlier so he said yes when he work under pressure start paining so he was not have the pain at that time but I prayed for his knee & he felt the presence of God when I put my hand on his knee & he felt pressure on his knee so I told him I'll remove my hand & praying for you so I start praying & he felt pressure on his knee again & that time he knew that really was God who let him feel this so I asked him to stand & to open his hands & I start praying for him with VN so he start feeling numbness in his hands & heat in his heart & all his body & he felt dizzy he could not stand properly it was amazing how God manifest himself to him after he felt this I asked him if he could accept Jesus as his personal savior & to be his Lord so he agree so I led him in salvation prayer & he accepted Jesus as Lord & savior…& VN prayed for him again & he start feeling cold in his body…& numbness in his hands God is so awesome…Thank you Jesus…To be continue with guy's testimony…

يوم الجمعة الماضي ذهبت مع احد أصدقائي المبشرين اسمه في ان للصلاة من اجل شخص مصري الجنسية الذي يعيش في بلد مسلم في الشرق الأوسط في ان كان يصلي من أجل هذا الشخص عدة مرات لكنه لا يعرف اللغة العربية وهذا الرجل عنده برص في الجلد وبدأت أخبره عن حب يسوع له وكيف هو يحبه وأنه أرسلنا من أجله وسألته إذا كان لديه ألم في ركبته اليسرى لأنني كنت حصلت على كلمة المعرفة في وقت سابق قال نعم عندما يعمل تحت ضغط يبدأ يشعر بألم في ركبته ولم يكن لديه ألم في ذلك الوقت لكنني صليت لركبته وانه شعر بحضورالله وشعر بضغط على ركبته عندما وضعت يدي على ركبته لذلك قلت له انني سوف أرفع يدي وأصلي مرة أخرى من اجل ذلك وعدت للصلاة مرة ثانية وشعر مرة أخرى بحضورالله وللمرة الثانية شعر بنفس الضغط وفي ذلك الوقت علم أن هذا الذي شعر به فعلا من الله وطلبت منه أن يقف ويفتح يديه وبدأت في الدعاء له مع في ان وهو بدأ يشعربأن يديه تخدر والحرارة في قلبه وجميع جسمه وانه شعر بالدوار وأنه لا يستطيع الوقوف بشكل صحيح كان من المدهش كيف أن الله أظهرعن نفسه له بعد ان شعر هذا سألته اذا كان يريد أن يقبل يسوع كمخلص شخصي له ورب له فوافق على ذلك وقدته في الصلاة الخلاصية وقبل يسوع ربا ومخلصا... وفي ان صلى من أجله مرة أخرى وبدأ يشعر بالبرودة في جسمه... ويديه بالاخدراروالله عظيم جدا... شكرا يا يسوع المسيح... ويتبع اختبار هذا الرجل...

Comments