power spilling at a Middle Eastern mall (part 2)

after leaving the man whose hip God had just touched powerfully, we were approached by a man doing a survey (an Indian muslim man). I agreed to do the survey, if he agreed to give us some time afterwards:)

I asked him if he had any physical conditions and initially he said no. Then he looked at our "treasure map" of clues and noticed that there was one for "headache in the front of the head". He had one and let us pray. He was healed thanking us because it is "always good to receive prayer". Note another muslim happy to receive ministry. He has my phone number. As we walked away, our team noticed that we had been standing next to an exhibit with 4 mannequins wearing bright yellow shirts - one of our clues was simply the word "yellow".

A week earlier I had been in a shop where I prayed for a muslim man whose knee was healed and also had a Filipino Christian woman pray for a Filipino muslim woman (I think she converted) who was quite hesitant to receive prayer and not friendly to me. When I went back in the shop, guess who was there? Only the muslim woman but now she was totally happy to see me - why? Because I discovered that her stomach condition was healed after she received prayer! She had wanted to introduce us to her sister. I was able to give her my wife's phone number. The Kingdom's power changed everything!

The final encounter of the evening was undoubtedly the most significant - we went into a specialty supermarket and as we wandered around tasting samples (who said outreach can't be fun), I got a word of knowledge for a neck condition was we approached the bakery - I knew it was for one of two men. One of them, a Syrian muslim (the other was an Afghan muslim) had the neck condition. I asked him to put his hand on his neck and then quickly released God's Kingdom through a short Arabic prayer. Sure enough - healed instantly! How do we know? The total shock on his face told the whole story. God wasn't finished with him. After speaking to him a while, we tried to leave, but another word of knowledge for the upper left arm came and I returned to ask him about it. He had a problem there too. This time I reached across the counter and just lay my hand on him as again I released the Kingdom. Again, instantly healed! At this point, another employee (a Bangladeshi muslim with a chronic arm condition) came up requesting prayer after see the two healings before his very eyes. Strangely, I prayed maybe 3 times for him with no significant breakthrough - which was puzzling after all we had just seen. Then the Syrian man said that his most serious problem was a chronic 6 year back condition that affected his sleep and everything else. At this point, I had one of the Christian employees (a Filipino) lay hands on his back as we spoke words of command for the healing. Again, this man receives an instantaneous healing! No "let's pray again" or anything. I gave this man my phone number because the next time we meet he needs to hear more clearly about the King whose Kingdom kept coming! I know that the Christian employees have their work cut out for them - explaining in more detail to all the muslims what had just happened!

At the end of this encounter, we were offered a plate of sushi for free (a Kingdom "perk" I guess) and as we walked away we noticed that another one of our "clues" had been found. We had the clue "7:30PM" and all these healings took place right at that time!

A positive thing at the end is that the Bangladeshi man's arm appeared to be much better as he kept testing it out and "exercising faith" that God had in fact done something.

Comments