MORE miracles amongst muslim Syrian Refugees

Since my last trip to visit Syrian refugees, I had yet another opportunity to visit their camps in Lebanon.  

I went with a group of Lebanese Christians who are helping to meet BOTH their physical and spiritual needs.  As the group I was with began distributing a new load of mattresses, I wandered over and began to pray for any of the Muslim refugees that needed physical healing.  At first I offered to pray for one woman, and the next thing I know I am surrounded by a group who are all hungry for prayer.  Ive attached some of the photos that unknown to me at the time one of the missionaries took.  I think they illustrate how open these Muslims were to receiving prayer in Jesus’ Name from a Christian.  I prayed solidly for a couple of hours and we saw the Lord touch many lives.  I saw numerous physical healings – knees, backs, shoulders, pain in the head.  I don’t even remember all the different conditions I got to pray for.  The reason I know that genuine healings were taking place is because they kept bringing more and more for prayer.

A remarkable one was that one young girl who was blind in one eye had her vision restored.  There was another young woman whose blindness was not healed but I am hoping that one of the women on our team will be able to find her and pray for her again as she is visiting the camp this week.

 We were able to freely hand out many Arabic Gospels and some other literature.  Some of the Muslim youth would come and ask us to give them literature and they would go throughout the camp giving it to everyone!  

God is truly moving amongst the Syrian refugees and there is a huge need for Arabic speakers to regularly visit these camps and teach them God’s Word.  May more Lebanese Christians answer this call for such a time as this!

Comments