FEAR Extinguishing - Iranian woman asks "What is Jesus saying"?

In one of my most significant encounters since starting the mandate the Lord gave us to be "FEAR Extinguishers" back in March, yesterday I heard Farsi being spoken by two women and greeted them.  

What followed was about a 20-minute interaction where I was able to share many of the things the Lord is speaking right now.  One of the women was a follower of Jesus and was so hungry for what God was saying.  She kept asking me, "What is Jesus saying"?  I told her a number of our stories and the way God has been leading us even since the end of 2019 with regards to the coming COVID-19 pandemic.  

I spoke quite a bit about this upcoming Sunday, Pentecost Sunday, and what God was going to do - how God was going to be pouring out His Holy Spirit and that He was going to be speaking more clearly, giving more prophetic revelation.  I encouraged them to be expecting dreams and encounters.

I spoke about the mandate to gather in homes and let them know that I would help them find a house church if they so desired. I told them about my podcast (https://joel2generation.podomatic.com) and shared with them how it was being downloaded in their country.  The Christian woman was so incredibly encouraged.

One of them claimed to be an agnostic, a former Muslim, and obviously deeply wounded, disappointed by her religious experience.  I told her that Jesus WAS NOTHING like what she had experienced...that He was loving, that He was kind and told her that He would visit her personally and reveal Himself to her.  

I got to pray for her.  She was gripped with fear due to the COVID-19 and I know that she was deeply impacted by the time.  

In the end, they wanted to keep walking with me even though I was heading in another direction entirely.  We exchanged phone numbers and I put her in contact with my wife. 

It was one of the most beautiful encounters I've had in the past 3 months - the hunger, the tears (when I was praying for the agnostic/atheist Iranian woman, the other one was crying), the presence of God, the love...I can't capture it all in words, but it was so authentic, so natural, so God.

Let us remember that the openness of people in this hour is unlike anything we have ever seen.  May we not miss any of the opportunities that God will give us to be "FEAR Extinguishers" in this hour.

...for such a time as this!

#COVID19CHURCH #COVID-19 #COVID19 #CORONAVIRUS #CHURCHONWHEELS #FEAREXTINGUISHERS

Comments