FEAR Extinguishing - "Thank you for the miracle"

We were out FEAR Extinguishing and met an incredible Italian guy and his French wife who ran a Cafe-Bakery.

 

While getting coffee from him, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge about a problem in his lower-middle back.  He was shocked that God had revealed his pain to me. He had back pain and I asked his wife to come over and be my "ministry partner".  She put her hand on his back, I prayed for him and something happened!  She felt tingling electricity in her hand and his back pain left.  He said he'd have to also check it out in the evening to be sure.

 

He was so shocked. I gave him my card and we left.

 

The next day I received an email from him, and this is what he wrote:

 

Subject: Thank you for the miracle

 

I’m writing to say thank you very much for bringing light in this world. 

 

I so grateful to what happened in the cafe, I was a bit lost on what was happening, a beautiful family comes into the café to order some drinks with big smiles all times, and then you asked me about my back pain, I was so impressed, I don’t tell anyone about that as it was part of my life, this pain I got used to it as being there for more than 25 years ago since my teenage, but in the last few years start to feel a bit more pain and spread to the legs too, cramps, and numbness. 

 

Last night I’ve totally forgot about the pain and my day went so smooth, this morning I was able to do a simple thing without pain that was bend to wash my face without use my arm to hold my body, stretch, walk with no shoes and feel the earth, I was waiting for this moment, thank you thank you thank you 

 

Thank you so much...

 

Lots of love 

Comments