Getting it wrong, then God gets it right!

This afternoon, I approached a group of Indian waiters in a restaurant because I had earlier gotten a word of knowledge for a right leg problem below the knee. None of them said they had any problems. I then asked one of them to give me his hand - for some reason he agreed. I just took a moment to turn my thoughts towards heaven and tune into what the Lord would be saying - after a few moments, a word of knowledge came to me that this man had pain in his stomach. When I asked him, somewhat surprised, he said, "Yes I do" and pointed right to the spot where I received the word of knowledge. I then was able to pray for this Hindu man for healing in Jesus' Name.

I went in with a wrong word, but in the end, God got it right! What a God we serve!!

Comments