(Part I) Syrian Muslim hungry to be healed

Walked up to the counter at an Arab food restaurant, and the Lord gives me a word of knowledge for a right ear problem. I ask the man who is taking my order, but it wasn't for him. When I asked the group of men working there, they brought forward one of the employees who had the problem in his right ear. I told them that God had given me a word that He wanted to heal the man's ear. I didn't feel it was right to pray for him there. I knew it was a bit conspicuous and he may have felt a bit uncomfortable - as they were all Muslims and it was a public setting.

The men were all interested to know, how I knew about the problem. I quickly explained to them that God had indicated to me what He wanted to do for this man. I gave the man my business card to call me to set a time where I could "treat" his ear. I also made it clear that this "treatment" would be free-of-charge. This is an important point to make with Muslims because their Islamic 'healers' require money for any healing prayer/treatment.

No sooner had we gotten in the car, than my phone rings. It is this man and he wants to know more about what had just happened. I gave him a further explanation about the Gifts of the Spirit that Christians have been given. We set up an appointment to meet two days later.

This man is so hungry for a touch - it is very unusual for a person to call me that quickly. He even wanted to meet the following morning but I had to schedule it for the following day.

This is definitely a story that is "to be continued..." check the blog in two days for the outcome. I think we all know what God is going to do!!

Comments