(PART II) Syrian Muslim man HEALED & more

This morning, Isaac of Ninevah and myself met with our new Syrian friend who came wanting his right ear to be healed. After sharing some of the principles of God's Kingdom and healing, we began to pray for him. During the prayer time, the Holy Spirit came powerfully upon him. I asked him what was happening, and it was hard for him to express in words what was going on. His entire body was filled with electricity - the power he felt coursing through his legs was so powerful, that he had trouble walking. This experience lasted for over two hours. I spoke to his boss at work later in the day, and he testified how our friend was unable to stand under his own strength.

He was then able to go home and get some sleep - during which he slept without nightmares for the first time since he could remember. This was as amazing to him as the encounter he had had with the Holy Spirit.

During our prayer time in the morning, I received yet another word of knowledge for his right ear. I knew God had healed it. When I asked him tonight about his ear, he testified to it being completely healed.

All of these things, opened a door for me to share the about God's Kingdom and His miraculous works with a number of the staff at this man's restaurant.

Just another normal day in the Kingdom!

Comments