...and Jesus healed them ALL!

In one service of more than 100 people, I preached a message entitled “Secrets I’ve learned for Healing Ministry”, in which my first and most emphatic point was that we have to believe that God is GOOD and that He ALWAYS wants to heal. I am mentioning this because I don’t think I have ever trumpeted this point this strongly before. What happened after that I believe had more to do with God backing up this truth, than any special anointing on me that morning. Somehow I just had the sense that God loves it when we declare His goodness and make no apologies about His unbelievable willingness to heal the sick.

As I began to pray for person after person during the ministry time, every person that I prayed for testified that they were healed – there were chronic back problems, pains in the hands and fingers, headaches, a young girl with blurry vision who was healed after praying twice, and other conditions that I am not recalling.

This has NEVER happened to me before. There were a number of others I prayed for during these three days that weren’t healed, but in that particular meeting everyone was healed (or at least they all told me they were).

Comments