Jesus doesn't get F's or C's

In one meeting, a Syrian Christian man responded to a clear word of knowledge that I had received and given in the meeting. After the 1st prayer, he was 50% healed. I said that on any test, that would be an “F” and that Jesus doesn’t get F’s. We prayed a 2nd time and he said it was now 70%. I said that 70% is a “C” and that Jesus does better than that. I prayed again and there was no improvement. I then asked the people in the meeting to come gather around and join me in praying for his complete healing. We had already prayed for them to receive an impartation of the Gifts of the Spirit and so now they would come forward and “do the stuff” themselves. After they prayed, he was 100% healed with no more pain in his shoulder. Praise God for “Body” ministry!!!

Comments