A strange word of knowledge for a former Muslim

In one meeting, an Arab woman came from a Muslim background, came to hear our stories. My wife, Desert Princess and another team member (Hadassa) had gotten a word of knowledge for someone with a problem in their left leg – she responded and they prayed for her and she was healed.

Around the same time, I received a strange word of knowledge where all of my face on the left side and the back of my head went numb. I asked the Lord what it meant – was it a physical condition or was it for a spiritual condition? I sensed it was the latter and gave the word publically. As I spoke, the Lord gave me a bit more information prophetically. He told me it was for a woman and that this particular person didn’t actually believe the stories we had been sharing about the power of God. I said they felt “numb” spiritually, and that if they would respond, God would actually re-sensitize them.

When Desert Princess and Hadassa started talking to this Arab woman, in addition to the leg problem she broke down and said, “it’s me, it’s me – I’m the one who is numb and didn’t believe or doubted all the stories that you have been sharing”. As they ministered healing to her, the Lord restored her sensitivity.

A while later I came and sat down and explained how I got the word of knowledge – in my face and the back of my head. Her mouth hung wide open as she listened, because that is exactly where she too had been feeling numb in her body.

This woman was so touched the next day she asked if Desert Princess could come and pray for her Muslim mother who had heard what God had done. We are looking forward to that appointment.

Comments