man with broken leg has kingdom encounter

Tonight Isaac of Ninevah and I were able to meet with a group of Palestinian Muslim men, one of whom had a broken leg that I had met the previous night.

When I met this man, I simply gave him my card and asked him, "would you like to get off those crutches and walk normally". At that time, he didn't have any idea where I was coming from. However, the question must have provoked him, because by the time I got home, there was an email from him waiting for me - he wanted to meet me the following night if possible.

As we began to talk, we shared testimonies of people who were healed of broken bones and even the incredible cases where God miraculous disolved or removed steel rods/pins from people's bodies.

After a while, I was able to lay hand on him and pray for his leg. He began to feel the presence of the Lord in the leg - at one point coldness moving through the area where the bone was broken. During a subsequent time of prayer, I began to feel what God was doing in a certain part of his leg, and he confirmed that at the same time in the same location he could feel something definitely happening. On a 3rd occasion of prayer he felt even more of God moving upon his leg.

While praying the Lord revealed a couple of other things through words of knowledge. Isaac was also getting a bunch of prophetic revelation for he and his two friends at the same time (I'll let him blog those testimonies). The Lord showed me that his heart had been recently broken - which he confirmed when he told us that he broke up with his girlfriend because she was in love with his friend. Also, the Lord showed me a shoulder condition he had and he let me pray for that too.

This Thursday he will again go to the Hospital for x-rays and I told him to call me right away to let me know what the Lord had done in answer to prayer.

I should add that at NO TIME during the nearly two hours we spent with these Muslim men did they argue with us, contradict us, give us the "Islamic viewpoint" - nothing like that whatsoever. They simply RECEIVED all the Kingdom ministry we were bringing to them. May we meet many more like them!!!

Comments