"spilling" while we're out - the K of G comes

Last night and today, Desert Princess and I have had some opportunties to pray for people when we were out and the Lord touched a couple of people.

In a restaurant yesterday, after I got a word of knowledge for a back condition, Desert Princess asked the server if she had that problem. She did. Desert Princess asked if she could pray and the woman agreed. After prayer all the pain was gone from her back.

Today while out again, I got a couple of words of knowledge while passing a mobile phone shop. I asked one of the employees if he had the conditions the Lord had shown me (also asked the 2 customers he was serving). None of them had those problems, but he directed me to another employee who he thought had one of the conditions I was asking about.

It turned out that this man had pain in both of the places I had gotten the words for - and his lower back (right hand side) was bothering him at that very time. I prayed for that and all the pain left. He had a more uncomfortable condition in the middle of his upper back. I prayed for that twice and after the 2nd time, all the pain left. This Muslim shopkeeper was surprised. I gave him my card and encouraged him to call me with any other needs he would have for healing. I will visit him again soon to speak in more detail about a Kingdom that comes in power and demonstration!

Comments