God Loves on His People

This past Wednesday night, I got to share with a fellowship in my city. After teaching for some time, I and Ravished got the opportunity to pray for some of the members of this group. I'm not sure of the details for Ravished-- I'll let him blog his own. As for me, many people came to me wanting prayer for different areas of their lives and for impartation. The pastor was the first one up. How many times does that happen? The deeper I go into the supernatural, the more I realize that there are many things the Lord wants to do among His people and all of them are as equally valid. I have had to repent of thinking that if I don't get some really specific word for someone that I haven't really ministered to them. Person after person in this fellowship didn't have a thing wrong with them or any major problems in their lives; they just wanted more of the Lord.

I released divine creativity, boldness, courage, wisdom and got to play Santa for Jesus by releasing the prophetic and healing gifts. One lady saw some improvement with some pain in her leg. I also saw a drawing compass for her and it turned out that she was a math teacher. For another lady I saw a screwdriver and she said that she liked to take electronic things apart. I got to encourage her in her curiosity. All in all, Ravished and I were there until almost midnight praying for people. Many of them wanted directional words. In the past, I explained that the Lord often places desires on our hearts and those desires are His leading. However, I have begun wondering if it's possible to pick up the mantle of destiny and start telling people what those desires are-- what their destiny is. Christians of all people should have a vision for their lives.

Lastly, that night I was asked by a member from the above mentioned congregation to come to a prayer meeting at her house and teach. I was able to share with about 11 people in her home this morning. I talked about learning the language of the spirit and how to walk in the supernatural. It was a great time. I prayed for one guy and while praying saw a bridge. So, I asked him if he was studying architecture. He was. I got to release a lot of things for him and for his back. I also prayed for his brother, too. I didn't get as much for him. In fact, after I prayed for them, I started to think that this was going to be a slow ministry time until the next lady came for prayer. I got a flood of stuff for her: that she worked with many people on a daily basis, the way her office was set up, and that the Lord was giving her a gift of healing for arthritis. I also prayed for her leg pain and it only got a little better. So, I asked the two brothers I had just imparted a healing gift to to come pray for her leg. I asked her to turn around so they could see the face of a person when she gets healed. I had them lay hands on her and pray and then asked the lady. She, with a huge "I can't believe it" smile confirmed that ALL of the pain was gone. I told the two brothers they had just seen a miracle and asked them how it felt. They looked a little frightened. Later on, I saw the same lady checking her knee out and smiling.

I also prayed for a guy and as I was praying I saw an engine off the space shuttle. I asked him if he worked on engines and he said that he was an engineer. Close enough, eh? It's not exactly a science, but then again, neither is science.

By the end, I prayed for most everyone there and I think they were all encouraged. I was.

There's still a part of me that can't believe that this is the direction that the Lord has taken me. I used to get all worried about teaching people- much less about teaching them about the miraculous, which I didn't think existed. Now, since it has become somewhat of a lifestyle, it's much easier to tell people because I have something I didn't use to have: experience plus revelation. Praise God that He is no respector of persons and will graciously give to ANYONE who asks-- even me.

Comments