God Touches Arabic Antiques Vendor

I was at the mall shopping for Christmas presents, when I noticed an Arabic antiques vendor limping around. As I was paying for my gifts, I asked him what had happened to his leg. He smiled and began to tell me how he had fallen off a motorcycle and broken his leg. I asked him if he had any pain and if I could pray for him to be healed. He said that the pain was not that intense, but that it mostly hurt when he went to sit down or do something strenuous.

Before I had a chance to ask him again if he would like to be healed right then, he pulled out a huge folder from behind his counter and proceeded to pull out his X-Rays. He held them up to the light in the middle of his shop and showed me how his bone was cracked in two and how he had this hard core metal brace strapped to the bone to keep the leg in place.

After a bit of conversation between the two of us he allowed me to lay my hands on him and pray for Gods kingdom to come and completely heal the leg in Jesus name. I then asked him how he felt. He moved his leg about and said that it felt much better. I encouraged him that God wanted to heal him and that he should continue to test it out for further breakthrough. I can’t say for sure that it was instantly healed right there, but God is faithful to His word and something always happens when we pray. Pray that God would continue the work speedily, and reveal his goodness to the shopkeeper.

Comments