God Answers Everything Prayed For!

Tenacious B. and I met with the same guy we met with the previous week-- the one we had first met out in the middle of nowhere on the night of nothing. In our second meeting, we had prayed for him to quit smoking, quit having troubling dreams, to sleep easily and well, and we declared that he would have an important dream in two nights.

When we met up, he looked like a totally different person. He had shaved and was actually radiant. He told us that he had slept 10 hours straight the night after we had prayed and that he had had no more troubling dreams. On top of that, he went from a pack a day to a pack in two days (or there abouts). And to top it all off, he did indeed have a dream that he was an owner of a gold shop. We had him read from Revelation about buying gold without price, etc. He was really pumped. So much so, he brought a friend a long.

This friend sat quietly for most of our visit, but then we started doing the stuff with him as well. I got a word about his uncle or father being an officer in the military. That was on. I also had this crazy word that he had hurt himself when he was younger and still had a scar on his left shin. That, too, was on. I was freaking out myself. That was pretty specific. I also got a word that he had gotten fillings in his teeth in the past two years which was on as well. I gave another word about stomach problems that bothered him when he was a child, but didn't affect him as an adult. I got that he had a younger brother and that he felt very comfortable with adults as a child. Then we got into the destiny words: I felt like he was a creative parent and was going to get some great ideas about how to discipline.

As we ended the night, I looked at our friend and felt the Lord telling me: I'm assigning an angel to him now. Tell him. So, I had Tenacious B. translate. He looked rather nonplussed. For me, though, it was one of the craziest words I had given.

They definitely have a lot to chew on. . .and so do I!

Comments