Which Counter?

I really believe that God wants to do some crazy stuff and tell us crazy stuff, too. It's not that He just wants to tell us crazy things for the sake of nuttiness, but because it's communication and He really wants us to learn how to hear Him at all times. So, I was sitting in an office waiting for my number to be called and as I was sitting there, I had the thought to ask the Lord to tel me which counter was going to be the one that was going to call on me. I asked and in my mind I saw myself going to the counter on the far left. After a few minutes, my number came up and it was the guy on the far left. Coincidence? Perhaps. But I like to think that my Father wants to communicate to us so much so that He'll even throw out some crazy stuff for no apparent benefit to world evangelization.

Comments