numerous healings - reports still coming in

Today in a morning Church service after a powerful message about God's Kingdom breaking in under open heavens, our guest minister began to move in the prophetic and released numerous words of knowledge for healing. A group of us began to minister healing to those who had responded to the words of knowledge.

As I commented, the reports are still coming in, but personally I saw everyone who asked me for healing get healed. (note: after writing this, I remembered that someone with diabetes asked for prayer and of course I have no idea if they were healed without them doing a test). I was thorough in my interviewing both before and after I prayed. Sometimes I needed to pray twice before we saw the breakthrough - but God's power to heal was present in manifestation and "Jesus healed them all"

Here were the conditions I saw healed this morning -

Migraine headaches - 2 people
Knees - 2 people
Pain in chest - 1 person
Pain in wrist/hand - 1 person (after I had called out a word of knowledge)
No feeling in fingers - 1 person (after I had called out a word of knowledge)

I just can't wait to hear more of what God did as the ministry team shares their stories and as other testimonies begin to pour in.

God never ceases to amaze!

Comments