'email' word of knowledge

While entering a person's email address into my address book, the Lord gave me a very distinct word for a neck problem on the left side of my neck. Immediately, I had the thought that it must be for this very person (who is thousands of miles away in another part of the world). As I considered the word further, I thought it was either for this person or for his wife.

I next wrote him an email to inquire.

A few days later, his wife wrote back (after he had forwarded her the email) and she in fact had the very condition that the Lord had shown me through the word of knowledge.

Since I've never done this before, I just wrote out the prayer I would pray if she was with me in an email, instructed her to lay her hands on the affected area and agree with my 'email healing prayer'. I also explained that if she began to feel anything, to thank the Lord and ask him for increase.

I got an email a few days later - this was one of the lines in the email:

"Indeed as I prayed in agreement your prayer for me, my neck has improved tremendously".

I just praise God for the unusual ways He speaks and brings healing!

I am going to follow up with phone call because although she has received significant healing, it doesn't sound like it is yet 100%. Jesus does 100%

Comments