waitress healed after word of knowledge

I LOVE the team effort. This afternoon while sitting with my family in a cafe, I got a word of knowledge that I thought was for our waitress. I asked her if she had a problem in her shoulder (which is what the Lord has spoken to me about) and she said, "No, but one of the other employees has a shoulder problem". She went off to get her friend and brought her to us.

We explained to her that Jesus had spoken and wanted to heal her. She was from a pretty strong Catholic family and believed in healing. At this point, my wife Desert Princess got to take over. She lay hands on her shoulder and prayed for the healing.

After the prayer she said she was 70% better. We asked if she could pray again, this time the 'whole team' got involved as our children lay hands on their mother as Desert Princess lay her hand again on the woman's shoulder.

This time a major release of God's power came - which both my wife and the waitress felt.

You know the rest of the story - she was completely healed and began to tell the others working there what Jesus had just done for her.

Doing what Jesus did is SO MUCH FUN!!!

Comments