God totally heals the woman with constipation

I just got an e-mail today from the lady I prayed for with digestive problems that I mentioned in my last post. She also had suffered from a knee injury. She wanted to encourage me that she is now 100% healed! I have included an excerpt of her e-mail to me telling me about what had happened.

“I knew from the first day that God will heal me, on Wednesday when we were at the meeting I was praying and asking the Lord to give someone a word of knowledge about my case and I told God that I will not take no for an answer...and that I will not leave him until He heals me.. and he spoke to you about my condition and here I am…perfectly healed...”

She went on to tell me that she no longer suffers with constipation, and that she went ahead and ate bananas (which before was forbidden for her to eat) but it did not have any affect on her! Hallelujah!!! She even went to the toilet twice in one day, which is something that she had a hard time doing in the past. God is into healing the whole person. I was so encouraged, and it really spoke to me that God really is at work in people even after we have prayed.

Comments