In a land not far away (part 2)

The following took place last week while on a trip to a near by nation. I have mentioned some of what happened in my previous posts, but it has taken me a while to sit down and log everything that God did.

  • Back Healed: - Woman came to me with pain in her back. We prayed, the Holy Spirit came and the pain left. The woman rejoiced (more than I have usually witnessed) and fell to the ground under the power of God. God has given us power and authority to heal the sick.
  • Wrist healed: - I prayed for a woman with a wrist problem and she was instantly healed. I was so excited to see her set free, and she was even more excited, jumping up and down praising God! God is fun, and good!
  • Migraine Healed: - A woman came up to me and wanted to be free from a migraine. I invited the Holy Spirit to come and commanded the migraine to go in Jesus name. The woman was healed, and extremely surprised! I love when God comes and blows peoples mind…setting it free at the same time.
  • Shoulder Healed: - A woman came to me with a major shoulder injury. The doctor had clipped one of her veins in her shoulder and it had healed wrong and was causing the woman to suffer with pain. I asked her to check it out to see if it hurt now. She looked hard trying to find pain, but there was none. God had healed her even as she came up to tell me about it! She threw her hands up over her head and fell to the ground, filled with the Holy Spirit.
  • Deaf ear opened: - Many of us got to pray for a young man who had been 90% deaf in both ears since birth. Over the course of the weekend we saw significant breakthrough in his ability to hear. The last night he was by my side constantly, holding his ears because the worship was so loud!! God was turning up the volume, and he could hear a lot better than he could before. He even left me a voice recording of him speaking the other day so I could see how his speech is improving! The man also got to go through a deliverance session and got set free from many demonic spirits that had been afflicting him. God is love!

During the course of our trip we saw many more healings like the ones shared above. My wife will share more in another post. We also got to prophesy over a number of people and speak destiny over their lives. Some of the words I gave did not resonate with people, but the majority of them did. I became discouraged by the words I got wrong, but was able to overcome that discouragement and strengthen myself in the Lord, praying for more people and seeing breakthrough. It was not easy though, and I needed people from our team to pray for me. I was reminded of the words of Bill Johnson, which say “if I feed myself on hasn’t happened I have created an atmosphere for the spirit of offense to rise and I legitimize my own unbelief”. We have to feed ourselves on the victories that we see, and the things God IS doing, being thankful and giving glory to God. When I was able to do this I was allowing myself to continue to be used by God and see people set free.

Thank you Lord for all of the victories and lives touched this past week. You are so good!

Comments