God Breaks in After Dinner

Tonight, my family and I had a wonderful time with some people in our city. After dinner, one of them asked about healing (I had dropped some hints to one of the family members about healing last week). We were able to share some testimonies and then one of the guys says, "I have migraines, could you pray for me?" So, I had him come sit next to me and he asked, "Do I have to believe for it to work?" I answered, "Nope. I believe." Then the Lord dropped the idea that this guy like sleight of hand tricks and magic tricks. I asked him, and his jaw dropped. I told him that Jesus had shown me that to build his faith for the headaches. I put my hand on him and released the Kingdom. All the tension in his face left and when I asked if he felt anything, he said, "It's much lighter." From his face, we could tell he was shocked that "it worked." (Later on, I told this same guy that he had a gift for recognizing talents in people and all his family confirmed it!)

Upon seeing this, another guy said, "Pray for me. I have a thyroid condition and a heart problem." As I was praying for him, the Lord told me that he was having bad dreams, so I asked and he confirmed it. So, we broke off the bad dreams and released the Kingdom. He said that he felt something going into his heart.

There was also a lady there who was needing an operation next week. My wife, released the Kingdom in her throat and she testified that it felt different than before. She also released divine love. We're contending that she doesn't need the operation.

Another girl, her sister, saw all of this and asked if we had something for her. Unfortunately, we were running out of time and I wasn't getting anything, but my wife was able to pray for her and do some dream interpretation for her. (She also did some dream interpretation with one of the other relatives there as well.)

All in all, it was a good night with good food and a good Lord. Pass the shooba.

Comments

  1. just 'doin the stuff' with the kids in tow - thank Him for "the last 20 minutes". How many times do things seem to happen in those "last ____ minutes"?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment