word of knowledge for Tunisian muslim woman

while walking to our car this morning and as we were passing by this Arab woman, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge in my left ear. I told Desert Princess to inquire, and my kids and I just kept going to our car. I knew something good must be happening because Desert Princess wasn't coming! I can tell you, I've sent my wife into many situation where the word wasn't right and she hasn't appreciated it.

It turns out this woman is a muslim from Tunisia. Desert Princess asked about her ear and initially she said it was fine. Not to be put off, my wife asked if anybody in the family had a hearing problem or some other ear-related problem. It turned out that one of her male relatives (not sure which one) was mostly deaf. Desert Princess said we could help him.

After this, then this woman says, "I do have a problem in my ears" (at first she denied it - which for some crazy reason is fairly common). She wanted to know how my wife 'knew' about the problem. She explained how God spoke to me through a word of knowledge indicating His desire to heal something.

They exchanged phone numbers and we will be meeting with a Tunisian muslim family soon to release the Kingdom - in this case, to destroy problems in several of their ears. We'll keep you posted.

Comments