she said, "I felt a strange power going into my arm when you were touching it"

The evening started pretty slowly but eventually the Lord opened some doors for Isaac of Ninevah, Tenacious B and myself to minister healing and prophetically.

The first place was a Nepali Restaurant where the Lord let us pray for a man's back pain. After praying a couple of times, he said all the pain left, but sometimes it is hard to tell what has really happened when there is a language barrier - which there definitely was.

Later when we walked into a coffee shop, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for one of the servers. Right as I walked by her, I got a word of knowledge in the middle of my back. When I asked her, she had pain in the very same area. She came to our table later and I got to lay my hands on her and pray. I asked her what she felt and she said, "I felt a stranger power going into my arm when you were touching it and praying". I explained that it was the Holy Spirit's power that was healing her. That was kind of fun.

At the same coffee shop, we sat down next to two Syrian men - one from an islamic sect, the other from a Christian background. I got a word of knowledge that one of them had a headache. It was the Christian guy and he let me lay hands on him and pray. The headache left - they ALWAYS do (at least it seems like almost every time we pray for a headache (normal or migraine) they leave). Isaac went on to give the muslim guy a number of prophetic words - he'll write about that. All of us got to share with these guys things about God's Kingdom. As it should be, it was DEMONSTRATION 1st, TALK 2nd!!

Comments