Egyptian muslim man begins to "see" the Kingdom

Last night as I arrived in an Arabian Peninsular country, the Lord began to speak to me about the man who helping me rent a car. First of all the Lord gave me the name of the neighborhood he lives in - I asked him, "do you live in F...."? Next the name "Saalim" popped into my mind. I asked him who that was. It was his brother-in-law. (Note: I've known lots of Egyptians in my life and never met one named Saalim).

At that point, I explained to him that the Lord was giving me "revelation" about he and his family for a reason. "What reason",? he asked. I didn't have that yet and told him, "I don't know yet".

I waited a minute or so and then the Lord gave the impression that Saalim had a serious health problem. I sensed it was high blood pressure. I asked him if he did, and he said "Yes, he is under treatment for health problems related to obesity".

As he was handing me over my rental car, the Lord gave me two words of knowledge - left ankle and neck problem on the left side. I asked him who that was for. He looked surprised - "Those are the two problems my brother has back in Egypt".

At the end of it, we had exchanged numbers and were planning to meet. I am also arranging for someone to visit his brother in Egypt.

Just "exploring the space" in another muslim country!!

Comments