Ice Cream Glory Zone!

Tonight my wife and I were out on a date and we stopped to get some ice cream. As we were getting it, I got a word about some pain in the hip. I thought it was for the manager and we prayed for his back. He said that it wasn't hurting then, but that it had been hurting. We also got the chance to pray for both of the male workers that were there. One of them gets a cough every night, so we prayed that that would be broken off. The other guy had chest pain from an accident. After we prayed for his chest and ALL the pain left, he told us that he also had some ankle problems, too. We prayed for those and saw the pain decrease in both of his ankles. At this point, one of the other workers, a lady, came out and I got a word about an ear. So, we prayed for her ear. After we prayed for her ear, we prayed for her back and both were healed. She went on to tell us that her calf hurt and that her friends had been massaging it just the previous day. At this point, I look over at J (the guy who had just gotten healed of chest pain and the guy I had just imparted a gift of healing to) and asked him to pray for her calf. As he prayed silently 4 feet away for her leg, my wife also prayed. When we asked her how it felt, she walked around a bit and looked quite surprised. She said that all the pain was gone. We encouraged J to keep praying for people and to remember the healing that had just happened because he had prayed.

Glory to God in the highest!

Comments