Spillage

As DJ has previously written, we went out last night to run some errands and harvest a few miracles. At the risk of repeating a few testimonies (isn't that what they're for?), I'm going to give my take on a few of the going-ons of last night.

There was this Indian guy in one shop who was reluctant to let us pray for him. In fact, he didn't want it at all. However, when we released the Kingdom, he got healed in Jesus' name in .5 seconds. Incredible.

As went on to a local mall, we ministered to a couple of guys in the computer kiosk. I didn't get a lot of revelation there, but we did see some breakthrough with one of the guys who was having some chest/shoulder pain.

We then headed to the food court where we saw a guy limping around. I went up to him and it turned out to be a guy I had met earlier that day when I was there with my wife. I went ahead and gave him the spiel about being a Christian and that Jesus told us to heal the sick, etc. Being Catholic, he agreed quickly, so I took his hand and released the Kingdom into his left knee. I then asked him to move it around and see how it felt. He said, "You've got magic hands. It feels better." He went on to tell me that he also got arthritis symptoms when he got cold, so we prayed for that, too. I got a physical word as I was praying, so I felt confident that this was going to be healed as well. He also asked me for a Bible of his own. Later on, as we were leaving, I cast a glance back and saw this guy walking around WITHOUT the limp.

Later that night, in the pizza shop, I got a prophetic word for the lady working there that she liked to design things. She asked, blushing, how I knew that. I went on to tell her that Jesus told me this because He loved her. She then went to the back of the store and got a folder she had designed for work. I encouraged her to keep on. She asked me how I could hear God and I explained that He often spoke to us through our thoughts and I then had her prophesy over me. After a few tries, she nailed an accurate word.

After the pizza shop, we floated around and tried to find a few more sick people. We ran into a Bedouin guy and asked if he had pain. He said he had a headache, but didn't want prayer-- even after I explained it was free and quick.

All in all, it was a good night and some of the guys who went with us to see the Kingdom come didn't leave disappointed.

Comments