Out and About with the Fam

My family and I were in a restaurant and I got a wrong word for the waitress. Even though it was wrong, we went ahead and asked if she had any other pain. She went on to tell us that her left leg hurt and her back. My wife offered to pray for her and she agreed. After praying a couple of times, her pain was noticeably better and she asked my wife, "How did you do do that?" She responded, "I didn't do anything, Jesus did."

I asked the waitress about someone having neck pain. She said that it was one of her coworkers. After a few minutes, he came by and let me pray for his neck. I prayed twice and he felt significant improvement-- he really wasn't comfortable getting more prayer, but appreciative of the ones he did get.

Just livin' Kingdom.

Comments

  1. Please let me be known as an encourager. Keep up what you're doing in the name of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff, I read all your posts every Saturday morning, a heavy dose of the GOODS, WOW. Keep it up, it is one of the most encouraging things to know is happening; Jesus on the street - INCREDIBLE. I love to read about when you miss it and let your human side kick in, sooo real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment