Pizza Party!

On the same Monday night as the previous post, Shing Ding Ding and I were waiting on DJ to finish getting a shave, so we strolled down to a pizza place where my wife and I had seen some healing before. Upon walking in, the staff recognized me and I started asking questions. One of the ladies said that some of the pain had come back into her hand, so we prayed for her again. There was another lady there watching as we prayed for her friend. I turned to her and asked her if she had any pain. She said, "Only emotional pain." I told her that Jesus could touch that, too. As I stood about 5 feet away with my hand extended in her direction, we prayed that the peace of God would come upon her. After a minute, we stopped and asked her how or what she felt. She looked rather freaked because she said that she could feel my hand on her even though I was not anywhere near her! She also said that she felt peace. As I was praying for her, I got a word in the right side. I asked her about it and freaked her out even more. She said that she had just been telling her friend before we came in that she had this pain in her side and it was bothering her. I again stood some distance from her and pointed to the site where the pain was. We rebuked it in the name of Jesus and then had her check it out. She was again surprised. We were, too, because that was one of the quickest healings I had seen. Got the word, released it, done. We also prayed for the other lady for peace and the cleaner for his elbow. We didn't get the breakthrough with the elbow, but we greatly encouraged by the other things the Lord had done that night.

Comments