God breaks into the Apple store

While at the mall shopping, I went into the Apple store to buy something for my Macbook and then the Lord spoke to me about the woman who was assisting me. I got a strong word of knowledge in my left shoulder. I asked her. She said, "yes I do, how did you know?" I explained and said I would get my wife to lay hands on it for healing. She agreed. (Note: it was a very crowded store and I felt it inappropriate for me to lay hands on her and pray).

I found Desert Princess and she came and prayed. The shoulder felt better after prayer. She tested it out again. There was still some pain. I asked if we could pray again (especially with such a strong word of knowledge). Desert Princess prayed again and it got better.

We actually weren't sure how much better it was in the end, because our new friend no longer seemed comfortable. We honored that and said goodbye.

We try to be an inoffensive and non-intrusive as we can when approaching people. Sometimes people's fear of man issues are simply to great and they are just too self-conscious to be able to receive ministry well in a public place. Such is the life of those who do "power spilling".

Comments