when the garbage man gets healed (part 2)

about a week ago, I prayed for a guy who removes trash from public beaches. He was healed. This morning, while down at the same beach, I see him again. He yells, "Hey there's the healer guy" and begins to tell the other guys he works with what happened last time we met.

Anyway, the day before he had injured his knee and was wearing a brace. He asked me to pray again. Guess what happened? He was healed AGAIN! Next he sends his friend over who has a hip problem. I pray for him, something "clicks" (his description) and he tells me something changed. I'll have to follow-up to see what it's like in a day or two.

The reason I knew that the knee was completely healed is that the guys 'high-fived' me twice. Thanking me profusely.

Can't wait to see these guys again!!!

Comments